Anikeev Alexander Anatolyevich
- City Business School (Moscow), Master of Business Administration (MBA) under the program "Intensive. Finance "
- A1 Business School (Great Britain, London), MBA General Intensive
- Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, specialty "organization of law enforcement"
- Kaliningrad Higher School of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, specialty "jurisprudence".
- Kyrgyz Order of the Badge of Honor Agricultural Institute named after K.I. Scriabin, specialty "land reclamation"
- More than 20 years of leadership in public and private companies.
- Since 2015, the General Director of Ecopet JSC, BaltTechProm LLC, Ecopet LLC.
Ershova Irina Nikolaevna
- Kaliningrad State University, specialty "jurisprudence"
- Kaliningrad State Technical University, specialty "organization management"
- Since 2004 he has been working in senior positions at the Baltic Industrial Park enterprises of BaltTechProm LLC and Ecopet JSC.
- Since 2011 - Deputy General Director.
Romashenkov Oleg Gennadevich
Deputy General Director for Information Technology
- Higher Naval College of Radio Electronics named after A.S. Popova: "Automated control systems."
- Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Continuing Professional Education, Kaliningrad Institute for Retraining of Personnel: "Management"
- Qualification of the state model "IT Director".
- Qualification of the state standard "Accounting and Audit".
- Certificate "SLBT - Director of the Department of Information Technology - prof. Standard ".
- 1993 - 2009 - Information and Computing Center of the Baltic Fleet. Position: (IT department engineer, leading IT department engineer, deputy head of IT department, head of IT department) - Chief engineer.
- From 2009 to the present, Ecopet JSC. Position: (System Administrator, Lead Engineer, Head of IT Department) - Deputy General Director for Information Technology.
Novoseltsev Mikhail Vladimirovich
- Tver State Technical University, specialty "chemical technology of high molecular weight compounds"
- Tver State University, professional retraining in the management program
- Experience in the chemical industry since 2000.
- In 2009, he was invited to work at Ecopet JSC, where in ten years he has gone from a shift manager for PET production to a chief engineer.
Kuimova Elena Viktorovna
- Kaliningrad State Technical University, specialty "Economics and enterprise management"
- Experience in the field of financial management since 1999 as an auditor, financial manager and financial director.
- In 2016, she was accepted as the head of the planning and economic department, since 2018 - financial director of Ecopet JSC.