Licenses and Permissions
Ecology, as well as the high quality of the final product and production safety are integral principles of the company and competitive advantages of the company. Ecopet JSC has all the necessary documents for the implementation of its production activities.
On the basis of Federal Law No. 261-ФЗ dated November 23, 2009 “On Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency Improvement and Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation”, an Energy Passport, registration number GE-0244-0001-P-140113/0049 was obtained consumer of fuel and energy resources (October 2012) issued by Nonprofit Partnership - Self-Regulatory Organization Energy Guild Guild, an organization that conducted an energy audit of EnEka LLC, registered in the Energy Register passports of NP SRO "Guild of Energy Auditors".
The list of documentation obtained for the operation of the PETF plant:
- Certificate of registration of hazardous production facilities
- Notification of the operation of radiation sources
- License to carry out the type of activity “Operation of explosive and fire hazardous and chemically hazardous production facilities of I, II and III hazard classes”
- Certificate for emergency rescue operations in emergency situations
- Permission to use technical devices for use in hazardous chemical facilities.
- Sanitary and epidemiological conclusion on production from 2013
- Sanitary and epidemiological conclusion on production from 2017
- Accreditation certificate of the testing laboratory from 12.19.2017
- License No. 39-A-00002 dated 02.10.17 (for extinguishing fires)
- Certificate of Conformity of the Company from the Russian Maritime Register